About Mr & Mrs Clarke
Mr and Mrs Clarke is an estate agency like no other. We’re real people who want to change the way estate agency works. We have a team of local property experts who advertise homes in a beautiful way and provide boutique services. Mr & Mrs Clarke was created by Alexandra and Paul Clarke because they got fed up with the poor service from estate agents and terrible property advertising. But they knew that selling a home could not be done without a local property expert. They created a team of forward thinking estate agents and marketing gurus who have created an estate agency where service, advertising and good old fashioned values are at the front of the offering.
Mr & Mrs Clarke's Status
Micro Business (0-9 employees) West Midlands Status: Recruiting
- Small, but perfectly formed
- Love what we do
- Game changers
- Growing every day
- Working smart
Daisy Chain Says
“We love this discerningly different approach to estate agency and working.”
Gen Rule's Experience
Alex and Paul are great and I love their vision and passion. I'm not from an estate agency background but I love homes and marketing so this was perfect. The Mr & Mrs Clarke team provided everything I needed and are always there to give advice and help me. I can work the hours I want and the earning potential is very attractive.
1. What were, or are, the biggest challenges you faced going back into the work place having had children?
I have two little girls. The challenge is making sure I am around as much as they need me whilst also creating a career.
2. How did your career change after having children?
I changed board-room to kitchen table and I love it.
3. How do you balance your career with your family?
Being self employed is great. It's also reassuring not to have invested heavily in setting a business up myself and having the support of a team behind me.
4. How has working for Mr & Mrs Clarke enhanced your family/ work life balance?
I get to work when I want and manage work around life. That is a nice way of living.
5. If you could give your ‘pre-children’ self, one piece of advice about being a working mother, what would it be?
Build work around life.
6. What is it about this industry that appeals to you?
Getting to walk around beautiful homes!